Healthy living is pretty simple. Not to say it’s easy but just like anything good in life you have to work for it.
The simple facts of living healthy:
1. Positive Thinking – A major must because the mind controls everything. Not having a positive mindset can lead to things like laziness, depression, being overweight, and basically sucking at life.
2. Feel Good – This is the result of positive thinking. We/humans have downer days… that is normal – but don’t let it be a habit. Pick yourself up!
3. Regular Exercise – omgomgomgomg exercise is the shiz! Like can’t live without it.
4. Eat Better – Making healthy choices makes a huge different in your life. So many peeps think they can eat anything they want because they just burned it off at the gym…bahaha ya right! Next joke. You gotta eat right to live right
Until next time,
I totally agree with the philosophy of getting your vitamins through your food, however, not everyone has the luxury of keeping tabs on how many MG of Vitamin C we had today, right!?!
That being said…I love the NEWCHAPTER® Multivitamin. Some of the reasons why:
1. It’s Organic
2. The Vitamin A is 100% Beta-carotene
3. They have combined the best vitamins and minerals for optimal health instead of just focusing on nutrient deficiencies
What do you take as a multi? Share, share share
It is starting to feel more and more like summer here in Cali and it’s only March…Bikini season came early
Drinking water can def help you achieve your perfect bikini bod.
We love our Mackenzie Childs water dispenser gifted to us by my wonderful mother in-law. Using a large dispenser helps keep track of your water intake.
Add lemon and cucumber or any fruit or herbs for taste and detoxifying aspects.
Here are the water facts you must know:
Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day
Water suppresses your appetite, so you don’t eat as much
Drinking water flushes those nasty toxins from your body and prevents constipation
Don’t let those muscles shrivel up! Muscles need fluids to properly function. Water helps carry oxygen to the cells of your bod/muscles
Your skin will thank you. Water can help shrink pores and give you that glowing complexion
Ok, folks…If your pee is NOT clear DRINK UP!
Did you get your workout in today? If yes, then great way to go! If not, remember to squeeze in a little mini 20 min sweat. I swear you won’t regret it I went for a 30 min hike then ran for 15 min and then did some at home barre workouts. What was your workout?
Happy Hump Day!