One of my new favorite things to add to my smoothies, cereal, or yogurt is bee pollen.
Bee pollen is one of nature’s most powerful foods. It’s more rich in proteins than any animal source and contains more amino acids than beef, egg or cheese of equal weight – who wouldn’t love that!?!
5 Health Benefits of Bee Pollen:
1. Skin Health – The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells
2. Energy Booster – filled with carbs, protein, and B vitamin that help fight fatigue and enhances stamina
3. Promotes Healthy Digestion – Bee pollen contains enzymes that help with digestion. Enzymes help your body absorb nutrients from the foods you eat.
4. Fertility Health – helps with hormone health and restores and stimulates ovulation.
5. Speeds Metabolism – Bee pollen stimulates metabolic function and flushes out the fat.
Do your part in taking care of the bee population as they provide so many benefits of life by planting plants they love .
Also, talk to your health practitioner before consuming bee pollen as you may have an allergic reaction.